I have started building my first bike ever. And it’s going to be a motorized one. Having always liked the board track style it inspired me on my build.
Most people around me were saying that my ideas would never work, hence the name: When Pigs Fly
When I started the project I had never really welded before in my life so I couldn’t blame them for thinking I would fail. Still can’t make a decent looking weld but it’s getting better.
- Ross Girls frame
- 26 inch Springer front fork
- 160mm Kreidler front drum brake
- 26 inch wooden Ghisallo rims
- Wooden Ghisallo Moustache handlebars
- Shimano FH-M525 rear disc hub
- BMX bottom bracket
- Renthal BMX front sprocket
- 80cc Engine Kit